Pernas is an agency owned by the Ministry of Finance Incorporated (MOF Inc.) with the mandate to lead the development of Malaysia’s franchise industry.Pernas plays a role in spearheading the growth of the country’s franchise industry in order to fulfill their goal of producing more franchise entrepreneurs in the business world. One of the main objectives of Pernas is to develop local products and market them abroad.
MYSTEP 2021 (Short-Term Employment Program)
We welcome students who interested to undergo industrial/practical training with Perbadanan Nasional Berhad (PNS). Interested students will be placed at relevant departments or divisions and appropriate with the course of study (Subject to vacancy).
- Malaysian citizen
- Students studying in local or overseas Public/Private Institutes of Higher Learning
- The duration of practical training is as set by respective schools
- Applications must be sent at least one (1) month prior to the practical training
- Good health
- Transportation and lodging facilities will not be provided
The documents required for the industrial training application at PNS are:
- Cover Letter from IPTA / IPTS
- Feedback Form from IPTA / IPTS
- Resume / CV
- Mini Transcript